Crassula Ovata plant care:
- The ideal required temperature is around 60°f / 15.5°c – 75°f / 24°c. Winter no less than 50°f / 10°c.
- Crassula loves plenty of light. Provide a few hours of morning or evening sunshine every day to have a happy plant.
- Allow the top layer of soil to become dry between each watering. use well-drained soil media.
- Use heavy pot for Re-pot (spring – summer) when the plant becomes root bound or the soil needs renewing.
- Feed each month with a weak or diluted liquid fertilizer.
- They survive well in quite humid conditions naturally, Succulents like water misting.