Philodendron Brasil Plant Care:
- Avoid direct sunlight it can tolerate low light well.
- Keep the soil a tiny bit moist, but not soggy.
- Use fertilizer which contains all the necessary macro and micro nutrients and is urea-free.
- Philodendrons love higher humidity.
- Any well draining potting mix will do.
- The Philodendron Brazil is incredibly forgiving and will tolerate all kinds of neglect including low light, poor soil, and inconsistent watering.
- This is a great first-time houseplant or gift for anyone who wants to enjoy the natural beauty of plants without a lot of maintenance.