Sansevieria Cylindrica Plant Care:
- Let the soil dry between waterings.
- During the winter, water only about once a month.
- Wipe leaves with a damp cloth as needed to remove dust.
- Snake plants are rapid growers and may need to be divided annually.
- Divide and repot in the spring.
- If the plant is pot bound, it will flower occasionally.
- Sansevieria cylindrica is known as African spear plant. Sansevieria cylindrica plant consists of stout, cylindrical spears that spring from the sandy soil.
- They can be braided or left in their natural fan shape. Best of all, they can be almost entirely ignored and still thrive.